Check this page for updates on the Georgetown University Press companion websites.
This page was last updated on July 1, 2021.
New companion websites are now available and are hosted by Lingco.
Instructors may sample the new companion websites by clicking below.
To create a course, instructors should follow the steps under
“Companion Website” > “For Teachers.”
Click the button below to sign up for access to view full course content
(approval in 1-2 business days):
Click the appropriate button below to view a sample chapter
Access the Lingco companion websites Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here.
Current and Forthcoming Products Guide
Resources for Teaching Summer 2021 Courses
Here is a guide to the current products for Gramática para la composición (tercera edición), Comme on dit and C’est ce qu’on dit, Panorama, and Rodnaya rech’.
- Print textbooks are now available to purchase separately—that is, without access codes to the companion website—and are priced to reflect this change. Instructors may request a hardcopy of the textbooks here.
- eTextbooks are now available through VitalSource.com, with more affordable pricing and rental models. Please visit VitalSource.com for more information. Instructors may request a sample copy of the eTextbook by creating a VitalSource login, clicking “Faculty Sampling” in the upper right-hand corner, and selecting the desired textbook or product. Instructors may also submit desk/exam copy requests for the associated eBook workbooks and answer keys using the same method.
- Companion websites for all the textbooks listed above–with the exception of Rodnaya rech’–are now available to use in summer courses, or for independent learners to purchase.
Here is a guide to the current products for teaching with Al-Kitaab, Third Edition:
- eTextbooks are also available through VitalSource.com, with rental models and more affordable pricing.
- In addition to the print answer keys, Al-Kitaab answer keys are also available as ebooks, which may be purchased through the Press website or through VitalSource.com.
- Companion websites are now available to use in summer courses, or for independent learners to purchase.
Resources for Teaching in Fall 2021 & Beyond
For fall 2021 courses, standalone textbooks will no longer be available. Instead, all textbooks (including eTextbooks) will come with access to the Lingco companion website beginning August 1, 2021. Instructors should let their bookstores know to preorder the textbooks with website using the new ISBNs on the press.georgetown.edu website. eTextbooks may not be preordered but will become available on August 1, 2021.
We are committed to supporting a smooth transition for you. If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to us.