Check this page for updates on the Georgetown University Press companion websites.
This page was last updated on February 11, 2021.
New companion websites are coming soon, and will be hosted by Lingco.
Instructors may sample the new companion websites now by clicking here.
The full websites will be available for fall 2021 course adoption.
Access Lingco companion websites Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here.
As of January 1, 2021, Smart Sparrow Companion Websites are no longer available for any of our textbook programs.
Until the new Lingco companion websites become available (Spring 2021 and Summer 2021), we are offering other ways for you to access the homework exercises from the Smart Sparrow Companion Websites so that you can continue to teach effectively and without interruption.
Here is a guide to the current products for Gramática para la composición (tercera edición), Comme on dit and C’est ce qu’on dit, Panorama, and Rodnaya rech’.
- Print textbooks are now available to purchase separately—that is, without access codes to the companion website—and are priced to reflect this change. Instructors may request a hardcopy of the textbooks here.
- eTextbooks are now available through VitalSource.com, with more affordable pricing and rental models. Please visit VitalSource.com for more information. Instructors may request a sample copy of the eTextbook by creating a VitalSource login, clicking “Faculty Sampling” in the upper right-hand corner, and selecting the desired textbook or product. Instructors may also submit desk/exam copy requests for the associated eBook workbooks and answer keys using the same method.
- eBook Workbooks with homework exercises from the companion websites are now available for purchase through the Press website and on VitalSource.com. The workbooks will be sold in eBook format only. They are not interactive but will enable you to take full advantage of the exercises integral to teaching with your textbook. Click on your textbook’s language from the menu above to be directed to the correct link and to access multimedia and/or other resources associated with the book.
- eBook Answer Keys for Workbooks are now available for purchase through the Press website and VitalSource.com. Click on your textbook’s language from the menu above to be directed to the correct link.
Here is a guide to the current products for teaching with Al-Kitaab, Third Edition:
- eTextbooks are also available through VitalSource.com, with rental models and more affordable pricing.
- In addition to the print answer keys, Al-Kitaab answer keys are also available as ebooks, which may be purchased through the Press website or through VitalSource.com.
We are committed to supporting a smooth transition for you. If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to us.